Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] seekingnewhome@myway.com is offline

Default How can I fix 2 pounds heavy plaster plaques to a painted wooden wall? (Those thin wooden panels that they had in the 70s)

I bought today six golden/grey plaques (likely made from plaster) for
ten cents each, and they look real expensive, like from a castle. I
want to put them in the house on a wooden painted wall. Problem is
only that I don't want to mess up my wall with experiments and that
Velcro is likely not strong enough to hold the plaques. Each weighs
two pounds.

Any idea how I can fix them to the wall without that I ruin my wall or
without that they fall off?

Leo