Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S R D S is offline

Default More on Razor Wire

"TKelly" wrote in message

"George" wrote in message
. uk...
Ok the Ally Gates that the council have put up contain razor wire on the
top
and no signs to say Beware! so why can they have the right to put it up
and
not joe bloggs?

Either you want to put it up or you don't - YOU make your own mind up and
do it instead of talking about it.
I would have razor wire electrified. Providing it can't be touched by
accident and is within your property who is to know apart from a burglar.
I wouldn't stick a sign up warning a burglar - if he complained he would
find himself in the boot of a car being driven miles away before being
dumped.
They only understand one language.
Are you sure you don't work for the CPS or Probation Service?

I'm with you all the way, if someone is on my property without permission I
should be the one who decides what rights they have.

However the country is f*cked up and if someone harms themselves on your
razor wire you will probably end up giving them your hard earned.