Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] stephenrhenry@charter.net is offline

Default Gutter Filter that may work on small Pine / Fi needles...?

On Oct 30, 10:32 am, jJim McLaughlin
wrote:
Art wrote:
Leaf guard gutter work well with NC pines and hardwoods in NC and also on
Long Island with large oak trees. I can say both from experience.

What did the brand name Leaf Guard system cost you per linear foot in
each installation (NC and Lon Gisland (former Hempstead / Uniondale kid
here)?

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message

I would like to compliment the OP for providing some good advice and
recognizing that this kind of product seems to be very problem specific.
That is one that works great with one type of leaf often fails with others
and I know of no one type that really works well with all forms of debris.

"jJim McLaughlin" wrote in message
m...

I expect that the efficiency and efficacy of the various gutter / leaf
guards depends upon where you are and hat kind of tree debris you get.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit- Hide quoted text -

Also a product of mention is Gutter Helmet. It works for all debris
and has a wonderful lifetime transferable warranty