Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default OT (very) but a good hint

DerbyDad03 wrote:

Macho, but not demeaning. Men and women are equal but not
interchangable.

Show me a man who sews on buttons and I'll show you a Rosie Greer!

Women wash jars, men supervise. It's in the Book.

Macho, but not demeaning.

The OP said: I found a small jar...and had my wife clean it out...

Macho *and* demeaning. Look 'em up.

No more so than:

"Hubert! The drain's clogged up again! Get in here and fix it!"

Each sex has a role: Women make the little decisions, like where the kids go
to school, where we live, whether the man should ask for a raise. Men make
the BIG decisions: Is there life on Mars, should we bomb Iran, Will J-Lo and
K-Fed get back together.

There you are. It's in the Book.