Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Bose Wave Radio Revisited ...

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
. ..
"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"William Sommerwerck" wrote:

You offered to "name drop" about the myriad folks who adore you.
In s.e.r., we don't care whether you've tapped toes with Larry Craig
himself. You are judged only on your behavior in this room, and
while Arfa is about as gentlemanly as a man could be, you are
nothing short of an ass. Now STFU.

Arfa is hardly a gentleman. He has no understanding of how to
intelligently
argue, and he seems to be devoid of any self-critical sense. All he can is
spout and spume when people disagree with him. That's hardly courteous or
smart.

Now, you have really crossed the line. So hear this. F**k right off back
under whatever stone you call home. You are, as Smitty rightly says, a
sanctimonious ****. I really hope you do try it on with Bose, and I REALLY
hope that they take the exception to you that you rightly deserve, and that
they set their corporate legal department on you, and wipe you out out of
existence.

Your head is so far up your own arse, that you must be looking out of your
mouth. When you discovered that you weren't smarter than everybody else, it
must have been one of those real 'revelation moments'. What a pity it didn't
last. However, when you realised that most people were insufferably stupid,
I hope you included yourself as top of the tree, as you are the positive
epitomy of both words.

The only person I have a problem with disagreeing with me is YOU. Can you
not see that you are the very worst there is at this ? Because you have
worked out all your stupidly conceived 'proofs', you utterly reject anyone
elses opinion - oops, silly me, I've used that 'invalid' word again.

When I reopened the thread, it was not aimed at you. I had hoped that you
had cleared off to harass some other group, but no, there you were again,
sticking your oar in. You had already put your views over and over again,
with your endless neatly numerated lists, and I really didn't want to hear
any more from you, as I suspect most people on here that are interested in a
sensible converstaion, didn't. But you just couldn't resist could you ?
Straight back in there with another of your inflamatory comments.

I really, REALLY pity your friends and relations and co-workers. You must be
the most royal pain in the arse to live and work with, that there could
possibly be.

And no, I'm neither drunk, nor under the influence of drugs. I'm just
TOTALLY ****ED with you.

Arfa