Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Bose Wave Radio Revisited ...

In article ,
"William Sommerwerck" wrote:

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

Mr. Daily, I had had my final say and had stopped arguing this issue until
you brought it up again a few days ago.

I learned -- not that many years ago -- on UseNet -- that there's no point
in screaming or yelling at people. And believe me, I did a lot in my day. It
finally got through my thick skull that, regardless of whether I was right
or wrong, most other people aren't interested in the truth -- that is, they
lack the ability to step back and self-criticize.

I know exactly the kind of "passive-agressive" person you're talking about.
I'm not that sort of person.

You need to start thinking about why you get so twisted out of line when
people don't agree with you -- and worse, why you consider your points of
view necessarily correct, and those of people who disagree necessarily
wrong.

By the way, I _will_ call Bose. I'll report back on what I find. (Note that
it's highly unlikely I'll be able to get to anyone high-up in marketing at
Bose. The odds are better at CSW.)

William, protest all you want, spout about your maturity and wisdom and
self-knowledge all you want, you are still an arrogant, sanctimonious
hypocrite. I've seen your ramblings elsewhere, and your superiority
complex is astounding.

You offered to "name drop" about the myriad folks who adore you. In
s.e.r., we don't care whether you've tapped toes with Larry Craig
himself. You are judged only on your behavior in this room, and while
Arfa is about as gentlemanly as a man could be, you are nothing short of
an ass. Now STFU.