Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bose Wave Radio Revisited ...

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

Mr. Daily, I had had my final say and had stopped arguing this issue until
you brought it up again a few days ago.

I learned -- not that many years ago -- on UseNet -- that there's no point
in screaming or yelling at people. And believe me, I did a lot in my day. It
finally got through my thick skull that, regardless of whether I was right
or wrong, most other people aren't interested in the truth -- that is, they
lack the ability to step back and self-criticize.

I know exactly the kind of "passive-agressive" person you're talking about.
I'm not that sort of person.

You need to start thinking about why you get so twisted out of line when
people don't agree with you -- and worse, why you consider your points of
view necessarily correct, and those of people who disagree necessarily
wrong.

By the way, I _will_ call Bose. I'll report back on what I find. (Note that
it's highly unlikely I'll be able to get to anyone high-up in marketing at
Bose. The odds are better at CSW.)