Posted to alt.home.repair
jmagerl jmagerl is offline

Default What is this thin-wall plastic tube?

sounds like the stuff they used to hook up my RO filter

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article ,
(DA) wrote:

In my garage, from some past project, I found some thin-wall white
(probably PVC) plastic tube. About the same diameter and a little less
thickness as 1/2" copper pipe, but plastic.

It was way way way thinner wall than schedule 40 PVC pipe. So thin
that it's somewhat transluscent.

What is this stuff called and what is it supposed to be used for?

Electrical conduit of sorts? Hard to tell for sure.

Easy to tell that it's definitely not electrical conduit: "way way way

--
Regards,