Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default For Kate - relief carving in cherry - IMG_5164b.jpg

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 08:26:03 -0500, "Kate" wrote:

Sounds like interesting reading. ONE of these days, I may even have time to
start reading again.

I have a book (Jimmy Buffet - A Salty Piece of Land) by my bathtub that I
have been reading for at least a year and I'm only about halfway through it.
Just no time these days. Maybe when my grandson gets into school next year
or if my daughter goes out on her own.

Kate

I recently re-reread Buffet's "A pirate looks at 50"..
Interesting reading, especially since he's 60 now.. time for another book?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing