Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Bose Wave Radio Revisited ...

Thank you for your sensible comments and observations, Peter.

I mean no offense to Peter, but I find his views no more sensible than
mine.

Mr. Daily, it is NOT "all just opinion". This is an "I don't give a damn"
way of looking at life, and I detest it.

There is a significant difference between "rectal orifice" opinion, and
informed opinion. I have some experience in live recording, and have a
good
sense of what does and doesn't sound "life-like". My opinion is an
informed
one. Peter, I'm sure, has a critical ear and a lot of listening
experience,
and though he may coyly dismiss his opinions, I'm sure they are more
"sensible" than those of the average listener.

And I repair the stuff all of the time, so why is my opinion (strange that
you now apparently have one rather than an absolute conviction based on your
perceived absolute truth) any less valid or "informed" than yours - or
indeed, Peter's ? Do you honestly believe, given the exchanges that we have
had, and given the continuous help and advice that I provide to try assist
repair-question posters on here, that I am a "Don't give a damn" person ? In
fact, what do you actually know of my life at all to detest ? I find that
remark deeply offensive.

And Peter's views *are* more sensible (to normal people) than yours, because
they are open, whilst yours are 'reasoned' within a very tight constraint as
to what you consider to be fully factual truth. Peter also recognises what
an "opinion" is, but this seems to be a concept which escapes you.

Anyway, once again, I am allowing myself to be dragged down into another of
your whirpool arguments, which wasn't the intention of re-opening the
thread. Suffice to say that I am unable to accept your views as reasoned and
presented. If you want to do something about Bose being liars and deceivers
of the public, then go ahead and do as I suggested previously. If not, then
your strength of feeling and conviction on the subject has no firm basis,
and as such, anything that you say on the matter, cannot be taken as valid
input.

Arfa