Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Glueing a broken plastic refrigerator shelf

In article ,
(Malcolm Hoar) wrote:

In article , AZ
Nomad wrote:
The only thing CA (superglue) works on is human skin. It is worthless
for everything else as it is too damn brittle.

Yeah, but it does work well on skin! I recently discovered how
well when my 7 year old fell and made a nice gash on his nose
that I thought would need stitches. Off to the E.R. where they
stuck him back together with (medical grade) superglue. Within
about 10 days the would healed perfectly with no trace of a
scar. The Doc was right -- much better than stitches!

What's medical grade CA? Is that $3 dimestore glue that's been
repackaged and sold for $300? The standard stuff you have around the
house works great for wounds.