Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX NotX is offline

Default *The Greatest Magician in History*

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 06:51:05 -0400, "badgolferman"
wrote:

The ironic thing is that even atheists are worshippers.

LOL!

They may not
worship a higher power in the form of a divinity but they do worship
the higher power of Science for example.

More LOL!

The vast majority have no
idea what science has proven or discovered, don't understand what has
been "proven",

Don't forget that "proof" is essentially a nonsense word.

see scientic theories constantly disproven and
re-theorized,

Makes sense. God and theists never seem to have heard of a thing
called PROGRESS.

yet accept everything they are told with a child-like
faith.

You've already described yourself enough.

In a strange way it is so much easier to believe most everything is
man-made and we are the masters of the univers.

EVEN more LOL!

The remainder just
appeared out of nothingness and is headed nowhere.

Anyone who's just had major surgery shouldn't read your message. All
that LOL would hurt.

It's no wonder
arrogance is a prime characteristic of a believer that gets crushed and
replaced with a genuine humility.

Genuine humility. You sure could use some of that.

"DISCLAIMER If you find a posting or message
from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive,
please ignore it. If you don't know how to
ignore a posting, complain to me and I will
demonstrate."