Kamus of Kadizhar

Default Lyeden Jars

On Fri, 28 May 2004 14:50:21 +0000, Don Bruder wrote:

You must not have noticed the "shoestring budget" statement - Aquadag is
expensive with a capital !EXPENSIVE! in anything short of traincar-load
lots. Last time I looked (several years ago, admittedly) 60+ bucks for a
half-pint jar was the going rate. When I asked what was in it to make it
so expensive, the response was "We don't want to mess around with
hobby-level buyers, so we try to discourage them by pricing it high in
small quantities. For industrial users buying multi-hundred-gallon lots,
it's quite cheap."

Actually, I found it for $40/2#; not quite cheap but certainly in line
with other conductive paints I've found.
http://www.macbicnj.com/glsblwequip/18820.htm

I'm not really too hot to trot on the $900/ 1/2 oz. price for gold paint....

--Kamus