Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Bose Wave Radio Revisited ...

In article ,
"William Sommerwerck" wrote:

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 05:07:33 -0700, William Sommerwerck wrote:

Sorry, no. BOSE LIES. And that needs to be repeated over and over.

Arfa's post was his opinion about the sound and not a soapbox for you to
stand upon and spew about Boses's lies. I agree 100% with Arfa, the sound
is superb given the size of the unit. Sorry you're obsessed over the way
Bose promoted it but that wasn't what this post was about.

It doesn't matter what his post was about, because his post has nothing to
do with the real issue -- Bose lies.

Well, there you have it, Arfa. Your comments have been summarily
dismissed as irrelevant by the Great Pontificator. Now go to your room,
and not another peep out of you.

William, forgive my weak memory. What was the Big Lie that Bose keeps
perpetuating? I remember it being some verifiable, quantifiable thing...
frequency response specs? THD? Miles per gallon on the highway? Oh, now
I remember - "lush, room-filling sound." The filthy scumbags. I hope
your Noble Crusade to save the ignorant masses from Bose's sinister
hyperbole is a smashing success. It pains me deeply to think of millions
of consumers enjoying nothing more than figments of their weak and
gullible imaginations.