Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bose Wave Radio Revisited ...

On Oct 31, 1:25 pm, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
I'm sorry my friend. I am not normally given to throwing insults into the
mix, but you misread and change the context of things to suit your twisted
view of the company. Of course what my post was about is relevant, and I
said nothing about the quality. It was YOU who tried to bring that up by
throwing in one of your senseless remarks again, about the owner suddenly
realising that he had been 'duped', and in a fit of rage, throwing it up a
concrete wall. HE doesn't think that he has been duped. HE thinks that he
has a product that suited him when he bought it, and continues to do so.
Either you are deliberately trying to wind me up...

A little.

...or you are genuinely misguided to the point of stupidity. You really

are a
little 'wrong' in the head, I think.

My friends consider me one of the most-sensible people they know. Shall I
drop names?

Either that, or an out and out ****, and I have no interest at all in your

bigoted
ranting, and still less in trying to contradict any of your worthless

points.

I can understand your initial annoyance at my trying to get the OP to sell
his Bose. But your continued defense of a mediocre product form a dishonest
company is hard to understand. Speaking the truth is not bigotry.

My points are not worthless. I urge you to think about what I wrote, and
decide whether they make any sense.

You'll note that I'm not asking you to believe me, or anyone else -- I
rarely, if ever, argue by "appealing to authority". I ask you to think about
these things, and make up your own mind.

Could you please tell me what the lies are that Bose is accused of? I
must have missed that post.

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann