Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.chem,alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Oren Oren is offline

Default What will rejuvenate markers?

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:09:05 -0800, Mark Thorson
wrote:

Doc wrote:

I seem to recall reading somewhere that dipping dried out magic
markers in toluene will work, but can't seem to find it in the local
hardware stores, though I thought I've seen it in the past.

If I recall correctly, toluene was eliminated from
bottles of correction fluid because kids were using
it as an inhalant to get high.

Correction fluid was used by supervisors to correct errors on the
monitor. One person that had a money connection to correction fluid
was in prison. It became water based later.. banned for employees.

How do we know that's not what you were planning
to do? I've added your name to our database of
potential drug abusers. You won't be getting
any trick-or-treaters tonight! :-)

--
Oren