Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Garage heater - low temps

On Oct 30, 8:23 pm, "SteveB" wrote:
On Oct 30, 2:57 pm, Mark wrote:
I have an insulated garage that I want to heat, but just above
freezing. All the heaters I have will keep the temperature at 14C
(57F) or higher, which I don't want. I just want it slightly above 0C
(32F) to avoid the objects in the garage from freezing.

Does anyone know of such a heater? I can't seem to find one.

Thanks!

Hook ANY heater to a timer?

Steve

A heater on a timer can't maintain a given temperature unless the
outside temp is constant and you know the heat loss rate of the
garage. If it's 40 one day and -5 the next, how would a timer help
maintain a 33 degree temp?