Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX NotX is offline

Default *The Greatest Magician in History*

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:25:02 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

[snip]

Your continuation of this discussion,
your picking apart every item I said,
your participation in a discussion about something you purport NOT to
believe in at all,

WRONG. Idiots are quite real.

your knowledge of the issues,
and all your behaviors

point to someone who is yelling because they are afraid, and either want the
focus shifted from their fear or want to keep from wetting themselves from
fear.

You sure do like to make up stuff. I'm just averse to bull****.

If you didn't really care about this, and you didn't really believe, you
wouldn't even participate in this OT discussion. Instead, you find it
needful to come down with both feet on the other side of the debate.

This is not only disrespectful of anyone who has a different opinion than
you, but indicative that you have some deep feelings about this coming from
guilt, fear, rebelling against authority, loss of a parent, sexual physical
or emotional abuse, to the point of being over the top in defending your
position in the debate to the point of being offensive.

Had you stated your position in softer tones, I would have given you more
credence and listened to your points. But since you come up only with
vulgarity and rudeness,

Most of which is limited to your imagination.

I can see that this a very deep personal struggle
for you, perhaps even spiritual warfare by the devil for your soul. You say
you don't believe, but yet have an obviously deep knowledge of the issues.

There's really a lot of bull**** around. THAT is the issue.

Anyone like that is displaying both sides in the debate, but having to be
hostile when on the con side. Debate stained by emotion is simply a
demonstration of someone who is debating something they really don't
believe, but can't stay detached and on the subject. Hence, immature
emotional namecalling.

Good luck in your search. I hope you find whatever it is that makes you
truly happy.

Right now, that would be to see your brain start working.

If you have a clue as to what that might be, that is. You
really don't sound very happy to me.

May the Great Comforter enter your life, as he did for Saul of Tarsus.

I DON'T want to be raped. ESPECIALLY by something that reminds me of
"Star Trek II" where they have this worm that eats people's brains.

Steve

"DISCLAIMER If you find a posting or message
from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive,
please ignore it. If you don't know how to
ignore a posting, complain to me and I will
demonstrate."