Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Bose Wave Radio Revisited ...

It's only problem was that it was a bit iffy at playing CDs, due to a
worn
laser, which was literally 5 minutes work to replace, due to the simple

and
serviceman-friendly construction that is employed. It looked as though it
had given stirling [sic] service over a number of years to its owner,

judging
by the amount of dust in it. There was no indication that the owner was
in any way displeased with the way that the unit worked, or sounded.

You mean it hadn't been thrown against a concrete wall in a fit of rage
when
the owner realized he'd spent too much for too little?

Boy oh boy. You really do have a jaundiced view don't you ? You really just
can't help yourself. You make a rational (in your mind) post, and then go
and throw that remark in. It has no justification whatsoever, given that I
went to the trouble of stating that the owner was in no way displeased with
his purchase. It ranks alongside the first remark that you made before, when
you said that anyone asking for help with a Bose, was asking for trouble.
And just so you know, I don't believe that all your ludicrously convoluted
arguments actually did answer the basic question of what exactly you meant
by that remark, except that he was likely to get a baseless kicking from
people such as yourself, who believe themselves to be superior in the
esoteric world of high fidelity sound.

And yes, I know it's 'sterling'. There's no need to put your pedantic
"[sic]" in. That was a typo because I deal regularly with a person whose
name is Stirling, spelt like that, and type his name several times a week.

Arfa