Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Pearse Roger Pearse is offline

Default *The Greatest Magician in History*

On 30 Oct, 13:27, NotX wrote:
It's not my fault you're ignorant. The evidence exists -- and I'm not talking
about the Bible, either. Google on 'FlaviusJosephus' for example.

Deluded people, deception, and proselytizing idiots are NOT the same
things as evidence.

Indeed not. This is why atheists, invariably proselytising for
conformity to the societal values of the time in which they happened
to be born, can't even state their preferred belief, never mind offer
evidence for it. When challenged they try to find reasons why they
don't have to provide evidence!

Rational people know the evidence on all sides.

All the best,

Roger Pearse