Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX NotX is offline

Default *The Greatest Magician in History*

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:44:12 -0700, Harry K
wrote:

So you don't have faith. You are just hedging a bet.

Harry K

Regarding faith, sometimes I forget (for a little while) that faith
itself is a good thing. It's just a problem when it's seriously
misapplied, such as to magical beings with no evidence of their
existence.

"DISCLAIMER If you find a posting or message
from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive,
please ignore it. If you don't know how to
ignore a posting, complain to me and I will
demonstrate."