Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default A little help from you military types ............

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:48:55 -0500, Andy Asberry
wrote:

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:33:01 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:14:34 GMT, "Jerry Foster"
wrote:

So, when a veteran doesn't have much to say about his service, it is
for one of two reasons: either there is not much to tell or there is too
much to tell.

And it can be tough to know the difference.

Jerry
Viet-Nam Veteran

Indeed. Well said

Gunner
71-73, RVN

Gunner, how'd you guys screw that up? We had that won when I left in
'69. ...or so I was told.

--Andy Asberry--
------Texas-----

It WAS won when most left in late 73. The South was in full control
all the way up to the 'z

Then the Democrats cut off all war funding to the South and over the
next couple years....they simply ran out of bullets, boots and bombs.
Ultimately the well supplied NVA was able to simply walk in and take
over.

Thanks to the Democrats, all those dead and maimed were for naught.

Something..Ill never forgive them for.

Gunner

Well, actually, it was Walter Chronkite.

"It now seems that the war in VietNam can not be won".
Right after the '68 Tet offensive was squashed flat.

Richard