Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Removing 1 row of concrete block

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:27:55 -0700, wrote:

Hi,
I'm building a courtyard wall using mortared concrete block (8x8x16).
According to my wife, I've built it one row too high. Is there an easy
way to remove the top row without destroying the row underneath? I
used type S mortar, which I assume is a lot stronger than the block
itself. Thanks.

A two pound hammer, but only hit the top blocks and not the course of
block below. This will work; unless you have steel our poured the top
blocks.

--
Oren