Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default *The Greatest Magician in History*

"Harry K" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 29, 2:22 pm, NotX wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:10:15 -0700, "SteveB"

wrote:

"badgolferman" wrote

You may or may not be correct. Let us know what the truth is when you
die. I'll trust your judgment much more then.

One of the most profound things I have EVER read on the Internet. Thank
you.

To everyone else: Where will YOU be five minutes after you are dead?

Think about what "death" means. You're not going to be anywhere.
You'll be DEAD!.

KNOW where I'll be, and if all this is just smoke and mirrors, I'll just
return to carbon based molecules.

YOU won't. You won't "be" anything. That's what death is.

But if there IS something to all this,
I'll be smiling somewhere. Where will you be?

Place your bets, folks. The dice are rolling.

Steve

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin

So you don't have faith. You are just hedging a bet.

Harry K

Thank you for the judgement, Harry.

Good bye.

Steve