Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric Eric is offline

Default Garage heater - low temps

It's a little expensive ($48) but McMaster-Carr has one that you can plug any heater up to 1500 watts into. Go to
www.mcmaster.com and search for part number 1940K8.

A bigger issue might be the capability of the heater to maintain the temperature. Unless the garage is *really*
well-insulated, and free of significant air leaks (most garage doors leak like a sieve), the heater may have a hard time
keeping up when the weather gets really cold. Depending of course on how cold it gets in your area!

Eric Law

"Mark" wrote in message oups.com...
I have an insulated garage that I want to heat, but just above
freezing. All the heaters I have will keep the temperature at 14C
(57F) or higher, which I don't want. I just want it slightly above 0C
(32F) to avoid the objects in the garage from freezing.

Does anyone know of such a heater? I can't seem to find one.

Thanks!