Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
steamer steamer is offline

Default Mixing soluble oils? Misting oils as flood coolant?

--Add a fine mesh filter on the end of the pickup tube and see if it
collects gunk. If so you might want to stop mixing. I'm using the Mobil
soluble oil and that stuff clumps up a little bit on its own, but I find
that a blast of compressed air across the pickup tube inlet will clean the
filter quickly.
Oh, and speaking of spray mist and soluble oils Wynns used to sell a
neat additive that kept the stuff from hanging in the air; now that Wynns is
gone I don't know where to get it anymore, but it's good stuff to add in
winter when the shop door is shut.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Whatever happened
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to Andy Philbrick?