Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default *The Greatest Magician in History*

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 02:15:30 -0700, wrote:

On Oct 29, 8:55 pm, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:25:10 -0700, wrote:
On Oct 29, 4:26 pm, NotX wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:06:45 -0700, "SteveB"

wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
The Greatest Magician in History

Hate to tell you, but Christ worked ABSOLUTELY NO magic.

His works were not magic and illusions.

True, since "magic" (as in "supernatural powers" in just a fancy way
of admitting you don't know what something is.

HTH, but I doubt it.

Steve

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin

You quote Franklin to suit your whim...I can do that also.

But can you quote Franklin SERIOUSLY?

"I think vital religion has always suffered when orthodoxy is more
regarded than virtue. The scriptures assure me that at the last day we
shall not be examined on what we thought but what we did."

There's plenty of evidence. It just won't fit through the door :-)

There's not really a smiley there. That's just for those who can't
understand simple things.

You're right! I don't understand you...and you're simple.

I could give you a more sophisticated explanation but you'd reject
that too.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"All your western theologies, the whole mythology of them,
are based on the concept of God as a senile delinquent."
-- Tennessee Williams