Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX NotX is offline

Default *The Greatest Magician in History*

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:26:18 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , NotX wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:03:30 GMT,
(Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , NotX

wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:51:21 -0500,
wrote:

The Greatest Magician in History

[snip garbage]

Today, there are millions of buildings constructed in
his name, and the magic act continues in those with small minds.

Realize that there is absolutely no evidence this person ever existed.

That is false.

Thank you for totally failing to provide evidence :-)

It's not my fault you're ignorant. The evidence exists -- and I'm not talking
about the Bible, either. Google on 'Flavius Josephus' for example.

Deluded people, deception, and proselytizing idiots are NOT the same
things as evidence.

As another poster said, there IS still evidence but it won't fit
through the door.

BTW, It's not MY fault you don't understand the above.

"DISCLAIMER If you find a posting or message
from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive,
please ignore it. If you don't know how to
ignore a posting, complain to me and I will
demonstrate."