Posted to alt.home.repair
Manster Manster is offline

Default Why I love Home Depot

SteveB wrote:
"AZ Nomad" wrote in message

And I bet you have a GREAT time no matter where you go.
Right?

So far yes, except for LV. I don't smoke; don't drink any more as I'm
an alcoholic, so being in smoke filled rooms with drunks playing slot
machines bores me to tears. Theater, concerts, and standup were
outragiously
expensive. I just wasn't willing to pay $150-250/seat. I'll take SF, LA,
NYC, Boston, Chicago over LV any time. LV is a useless city.

Well, then, for the rest of us who can still drink and handle the guilt,
don't mind spending what we want for an evening's entertainment without
having to critique the cost, and who still can do what we want to do without
getting sponsor's permission, we salute you!

Steve

Amen. And thanks for the tip on DiStefano's.