Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default *The Greatest Magician in History*

In article , NotX wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:03:30 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , NotX

wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:51:21 -0500,
wrote:

The Greatest Magician in History

[snip garbage]

Today, there are millions of buildings constructed in
his name, and the magic act continues in those with small minds.

Realize that there is absolutely no evidence this person ever existed.

That is false.

Thank you for totally failing to provide evidence :-)

It's not my fault you're ignorant. The evidence exists -- and I'm not talking
about the Bible, either. Google on 'Flavius Josephus' for example.

--
Regards,