Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz Dave Hinz is offline

Default Ping - Iggy..

On 2007-10-30, Dave Hinz wrote:

Thirded or whatever. Missed the "I'm going to do it" post. Been
considering it for some time. I think next year. Sick of glasses.
Sounds silly but, the few times of year I go swimming, I'd prefer to be
able to actually see my kids rather than guess which fuzzy blur is one
of 'em.

I am very satisfied Dave. Each person vision is different, so I cannot
"recommend it", but I am so far very happy.

How close to the midpoint of the bell-curve was your correction and
pupil size? I'm pretty much midline on both, so the success rates are in
the 3-nines range. Just a matter of convincing myself to take on 5K of
debt or so. What did it cost you, if you don't mind my asking, and who
did it? (email is fine, doesn't matter to me)

Dave