Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] buzzbuzz@nomail.com is offline

Default OT - Need Ideas For Scarecrow Heads

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:43:03 -0700, DerbyDad03
wrote:

There is currently a family of scarecrows sitting around a picnic
table in my front yard who are all in need of heads.

Mom, Dad and 2 kids, constructed of jeans and flannel shirts stuffed
with leaves, are enjoying a dinner of rubber rats at a table set with
black plates and orange cups. A strobe light provides the eerily
romantic lighting.

I'm looking for simple ideas for heads/faces - something that's cheap,
quick to make and will stay upright without too much fuss.

As pre-payment for ideas, I'll offer an idea for your yard:

Stuff one leg of a pair of jeans and half a shirt with leaves.
Position them "face down" on the lawn and park your lawnmower on top
so that just the stuffed parts of the clothes are showing. The same
thing can be done with the garage door.

Thanks in advance for the "heads up". ;-)

It's halloween, anything goes......
Use a real head. There are plenty around, you just got to remove em.
Or, if you are female, cut off your husbands dick and use that.
Just call your scarecrow a dickhead..... LOL