Posted to alt.home.repair
Frugal Farmer Frugal Farmer is offline

Default Tricky eBay Transaction

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:40:55 GMT, "Gini" wrote:
==
ROTFL! You want *me* to do *your* damn research and cross-referencing? Damn
that was funny! (The questions were *yours,* remember?)

- yes, the questions were mine; however, the answers - and the claim I
would like you to support was yours, not mine.

Apparently *you* haven't gone to college or written a research paper

- no, I didnt. but at least I know what bibliography or references
are.

or you'd know how to find embarrassingly simple answers without my holding
your hand. Did you demand someone else

- please, I dont mind being embarrassed. find it for me, pretty
please. I will thank you.

grade--perhaps 8th? I'll put my academic
and published writing credentials

- do they include bibliography or references? Or every time you make
a stupid claim you tell your readers:
damned if I'm going to spoonfeed a couple of lazy
asses who can't even find their way to Help files. Now, go on over to
alt.marketing.online.ebay, and quit making a complete
fool of yourself there. They'd love to play with you ;-) Sheesh. You could

- dont worry. I have already seen what a friendly group those people
are. And how you conducted yourself there, for example in the "Ebay
tips on how to not get ripped off". Are those the published "writing
credentials" you talk about? Real beauty.... I give you that....

have found those Help files 20 times in the amount
of time you've spent here making yourself look totally silly.

- I know where the files are and I think I read all there is except I
couldnt find anything to support your affirmative claim - specifically
the example that trader4 gave you. So please, educate me.