Posted to alt.home.repair
Gini Gini is offline

Default Tricky eBay Transaction

"Frugal Farmer" wrote
==

For one, nobody here was "demanding" a link. You were asked to
provide a link to support your statement.
Had you ever gone to college or written a research paper, you would
understand that any claim needs to be supported by a reliable source -
referenced and cross-referenced.

==
ROTFL! You want *me* to do *your* damn research and cross-referencing? Damn
that was funny! (The questions were *yours,* remember?)
Apparently *you* haven't gone to college or written a research paper
or you'd know how to find embarrassingly simple answers without my holding
your hand. Did you demand someone else
do your research and writing for you in, what, was your highest
grade--perhaps 8th? I'll put my academic
and published writing credentials up against yours anytime, and I'll be
damned if I'm going to spoonfeed a couple of lazy
asses who can't even find their way to Help files. Now, go on over to
alt.marketing.online.ebay, and quit making a complete
fool of yourself there. They'd love to play with you ;-) Sheesh. You could
have found those Help files 20 times in the amount
of time you've spent here making yourself look totally silly.
==
==