Posted to alt.home.repair
Frugal Farmer Frugal Farmer is offline

Default Tricky eBay Transaction

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:41:25 -0400, h wrote:
As several of us have said, click eBay, Help, search "western union", and
you will find several topics covering the many questions (is it legal, is it
fee avoidance, etc.) you asked about WU. You can do that for every single
question being asked by the many voices in your head. How much more freaking
documentation do you need? Plonk.

the WU is NOT the issue here at all. Gini/Popinn have already
established the restriction on WU use and Trader4 admitted he missed
that point and apologized. What Trader4 and I am asking for since Oct
27, 2:31 pm is this:

Gini ( Oct 27, 12:40 am) answered "YES" to Trade4's question:
And if you understand the Ebay rule so well, then why can't you answer
the question about what happens if I list shingles for sale and then
find out the guy who's buying the shingles also needs felt and
nails? Must I put them through Ebay?

==
Yes.
==

and then again

Gini ( Oct 27, 11:16 am) to Trader4's question:
I asked if I sell
shingles, and in the course of emails, it turns out the guy asks me if
I sell nails, must I then list them on Ebay? A simple YES or NO?

==
(gini): I answered YES. You must be reading every other line.

and that is also what I am asking as there is no point reporting
anything if Trader4's example:

The example I gave was if I'm selling 15 packs of shingles on Ebay and
the buyer then asks if I happen to have a case of nails he needs, do I
have to then list those nails on Ebay and not sell them direct? Your
answer is YES, all I want is a link to where on Ebay it says that. If
you know so much and are correct that should be easy, yet you prefer
to avoid it.

Is not a documented, undisputable, fact.

I am not lazy. I looked and I couldnt find it, which of course doesnt
mean it is not there. If Gini knows where it is, she should be able
to provide that reference within seconds.