Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Todd Rich Todd Rich is offline

Default Ping - Iggy..

Ignoramus32225 wrote:
gOn 2007-10-29, Bill Schwab wrote:
Iggy,

How did the surgery go? Doing well?
Todd

Best wishes seconded.

Thanks gents. It went well. I wear protective eyewear in the shop and
whenever I do stuff (like washing dishes), so that nothing gets in the
eyes that should not. I see very well and have no troubles so far. I
appreciate you asking and the best wishes, etc.

Glad to hear it went well. I had it done about 3 years ago. One of the
best decisions I ever made. I've been very happy with the outcome. Gives
me a good comment if anybody ribs me about putting on safety glasses.
"Hey, I spent nearly 5 grand on my eyes, I'm protecting my investment..."