Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden
Larry Bud Larry Bud is offline

Default Who sells snowblowers (snow-throwers) in Michigan?

On Oct 27, 12:06 pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
Frank wrote:
Some Guy wrote:

What are some names of big-box (and medium-box) stores in Michigan
(Detroit to Port-Huron area) that sell snowblowers?

Here in Ontario, nobody sells snowblowers in the $500 to $1100 price
range (which is a crock) so I'm going to buy one in Michigan. But to
do some comparative shopping either on the web or buy phone I need to
know who sells them.

Please post any responses (don't e-mail me).

Thanks.

Home Depot and Lowes sell them here in DE. Would imagine everyone sells
them further north.

Hmmm,
Why bother? Global warming.

Oh boy....

Unless the temp rises by about 40 degrees, we're still going to have
snow in S.E. Michigan.