Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden
Chas Hurst Chas Hurst is offline

Default Who sells snowblowers (snow-throwers) in Michigan?

"DonC" wrote in message

"Chas Hurst" wrote in message

"Some Guy" wrote in message
Chas Hurst wrote:

That fact that you can't find one at $800 is a good indication
that a blower the size you want is gonna cost more.

Not when your currency has appreciated by 20% over the same time
frame.

What's wrong with a 24" 8hp blower for $800?

I need another blower at a different location.

Do you expect the kind hearted businesses to drop prices because of a
currency adjustment?

They don't have to:

1) You take your Canadian $$ to an exchange place (bank, etc.);
2) they give you 20% more US dollars than they would have a year ago;
3) you buy your snow blower with your newly acquired US dollars;
4) the "kind hearted businesses" are happy to get their advertised price
and the "happy Canadian" is pleased to pay 20% less in Canadian dollars
than he would have a year ago.

So far no word on a on the $800 snow blower yet. I'm not holding my breath.