Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Mixing soluble oils? Misting oils as flood coolant?

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...
One data point for ya.

I got 10 gal. kool mist at an auction. So, I use it in my lathe mister, my
CNC machine pressure coolant sprayer (like a Hench Fog buster), in my hand
squirt bottles, and I've even used it on the bandsaw. Works good enough
for me.

I don't use it in the surface grinder. I use soluble oil there. This is
what I normally use on the bandsaw.

Given the fairly different physical appearance/feel (even tho they do mix),
mebbe I should just empty the substantial gallons of rustlick in the
Kalamazoo, put that in the vmc, and use the dedicated koolmist in the saw.
Basically just keep apples with apples, etc., and save just as much $ (the
koolmist was a donation).
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

AND,
Make sure whomever you do vote for believes in
ABSOLUTE separation of Church & State--ferchrissakes

all d'numbuhs

Karl