Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Mixing soluble oils? Misting oils as flood coolant?

Awl--

In general is it OK to mix different soluble oils, as long as they don't
obviously clump?

In particular, can KoolMist #77 (a misting soluble oil, which gets diluted
1:32), be mixed with Rustlick 5050, thus perhaps saving me some Rustlick?
It seems to physically mix OK.
The Koolmist does seem quite a bit less viscous.

Can Koolmist et al be used as a kind of soluble oil, in the flood mode vs
the mist mode, with passable results? It seems to me that if it is
functioning as a cutting coolant in mist-mode, it ought to function at least
as well in flood-mode.

tia.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

AND,
Make sure whomever you do vote for believes in
ABSOLUTE separation of Church & State--ferchrissakes

all d'numbuhs