Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ Andy Champ is offline

Default The Reason Hot Taps Are On The Left And Cold Taps Are On TheRight

F wrote:
And when we moved into our house they varied from room to room!

My office has 3 "kitchenettes" for making tea, coffee, etc.

One of them has the tap on the other side to the other two.

Just to prove the plumber's abilities they all have different taps,
oriented in different directions, and in the case of the one with the
long easy-use levers you can't turn the taps on full because the levers
hit the wall.

But he did a *far* better job than the aircon installers...

Andy