Posted to alt.home.repair
Poppin Fresh[_2_] Poppin Fresh[_2_] is offline

Default Tricky eBay Transaction

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 28, 9:40 am, "Poppin Fresh" wrote:
"Gini" wrote

I think I see your problem. You want me to read their rules and
regulations for you?

Gini,

Your response can be aimed towards a multitude of posters on here, you
know
the ones. They believe what they write to be true, but in fact, it's
only
their belief.

Too many of them would rather foam at the keyboard blabbering, than to
actually learn something useful. It appears they believe arguing and
ignoring the truth, makes what they believe is fact.

Your time and knowledge is too valuable to waste it on these types.

Babbling

Need I say anymore about foaming at the keyboard?

You just proved my point. LOL