Posted to alt.home.repair
coffee[_2_] coffee[_2_] is offline

Default Who sells snowblowers (snow-throwers) in Michigan?

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 11:27:04 -0400, Some Guy wrote:

What are some names of big-box (and medium-box) stores in Michigan
(Detroit to Port-Huron area) that sell snowblowers?

Here in Ontario, nobody sells snowblowers in the $500 to $1100 price range
(which is a crock) so I'm going to buy one in Michigan. But to do some
comparative shopping either on the web or buy phone I need to know who
sells them.

Please post any responses (don't e-mail me).

Thanks.

Just a bit of holiday humor,

Q. Why did the snowman drop his pants?
A. He saw the snow blower coming.

and now back to our regularly scheduled newsgroup already in progress....

--
coffee
Linux Registered User #449534