Posted to alt.home.repair
Gini Gini is offline

Default Tricky eBay Transaction

"Frugal Farmer" wrote
"Gini" wrote:

===========
You know that it is a violation of eBay TOS to post personal identifying
information of another user online?

...snipped seller's name, address, and phone number...
=========

no I didnt. sorry, have not used ebay much, never read their rules
& regulations.

===
I think I see your problem. You want me to read their rules and regulations
for you?
===

as a fact since you sounded so definitive & conclusive. Could you
please provide the link.

===
I provided a description of where it can be found via "Report this Item" in
the
auction listing. Go back through my posts, you'll find it. I am not going to
eBay's
Help files to dig for info that you or anyone else can dig through on their
own. I'm
just not being paid enough here.
===

it doesnt matter how friendly atl.ebay are,
they will fry my ass if I dont have my ducks in line. thanks.

==
You've been given the answers to your questions repeatedly but you've chosen
to discard them demanding a "link" that is clearly your responsibility to
find. You asked
for advice and were given advice. If you wanted a link, you should have gone
to eBay Help, not
usenet, and certainly not alt.home.repair.
==
==