Posted to alt.home.repair
Frugal Farmer Frugal Farmer is offline

Default Tricky eBay Transaction

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:57:12 GMT, "Gini" wrote:

===========
You know that it is a violation of eBay TOS to post personal identifying
information of another user online?

...snipped seller's name, address, and phone number...
=========

no I didnt. sorry, have not used ebay much, never read their rules
& regulations. will try to rescind & re-post w/o the compromising
info. i dont see rescind in my usenet reader @ this moment. - will
look for it.

anyways, further to your other posts, I dont have a problem going to
alt.marketing.online.ebay w/ my queations; however, I have taken this
(gini-trade4):

I asked if I sell

shingles, and in the course of emails, it turns out the guy asks me if
I sell nails, must I then list them on Ebay? A simple YES or NO?

==
I answered YES. You must be reading every other line.

as a fact since you sounded so definitive & conclusive. Could you
please provide the link. it doesnt matter how friendly atl.ebay are,
they will fry my ass if I dont have my ducks in line. thanks.