Posted to alt.home.repair
Frugal Farmer Frugal Farmer is offline

Default Tricky eBay Transaction

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 11:26:37 -0700, jJim McLaughlin
I call "HITLER" on this thread.

it's not that I am back after I said I am going over to
alt.marketing.online.ebay to pick their brains.

I am just about to place my question in alt.marketing.online.ebay
except the core of it is based on this:
The example I gave was if I'm selling 15 packs of shingles on Ebay and
the buyer then asks if I happen to have a case of nails he needs, do I
have to then list those nails on Ebay and not sell them direct? Your
answer is YES, all I want is a link to where on Ebay it says that. If
you know so much and are correct that should be easy, yet you prefer
to avoid it.

being an undisputable fact. Therefore, I do too:

So, where is it stated on Ebay? Link please. That would easily
settle it.

require a confirmation that the above is a fact so I dont make an ass
out of myself in front of another group just because somebody doesnt
have his/her facts lined up.

Is this it?:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...umventing.html
http://pages.ebay.com/help/tutorial/...ial/intro.html