Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
CW CW is offline

Default DVR XP

Why anybody would want to live in beanerland is beyond me.

"mac davis" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:59:40 -0700, "CW" wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me that people will pay several hundred thousand
dollars to have someone else tell them how to live. Maybe this is an out
dated idea but, my parents taught me how to take care of myself.

I used to feel that way until I moved to Mexico... there are lots of areas

here
where folks can builds whatever they want, and that's cool... But we chose

this
place partly because we knew that buildings and traffic would be

controlled and
that we could do our RV and shop thing without being hassled..

I took pretty much all we had to buy two 30,000 lots and build a $150,000

house,
(no financing here, all cash), and I'd hate someone with lots of bucks

building
a huge duplex or something next door...
Folks go crazy here because of cheap building costs... there are several

home
near the sea that are 10,000 sf or more.. like anyone needs that much

space..lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing