Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
CW CW is offline

Default DVR XP

"Steve Russell" wrote in message
.. .
Hello Mac,

I know what you mean. I grumble occasionally about the red tape and
paperwork, but I'm glad I live where I do... It's strict here, but that
keeps the character of the area intact.

Plastic.

I live in a master planned community
and it's been a wonderful place to live for the last 13 years.

If you say so, Comrad.

While it might be nice to live in an area where you can do and build
whatever you want (as the other poster mentioned), I prefer to live in an
area that protects the look and style of the area over time. Besides, if
you're in a "do as you wish" area, someone might move in next to you and
open a pig farm...

That's what zoning laws are for. Not good enough for the truly paranoid
though.