Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default How to Keep Mice Out Of My Boat This Winter

frank1492 wrote:

Do mothballs work? The boat is stored outdoors and
covered with a tarp. Last year I had a very severe problem
(for the first time- very cold late winter in NE.)
I had also thought of D-Con but there are lots of
nooks and crannies where they can go to die rather
than leaving the premises! Your thoughts?
Thanks!
Frank.

Hi,
Soak a few cotton balls in Peppermint oil and place the here and there.
Mice don't like the smell of it. Ypu can buy the oil in any health food
store. I find Japanese Mint oil very strong.