Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden
DonC DonC is offline

Default Who sells snowblowers (snow-throwers) in Michigan?

Almost everybody. Got my last* one at TSC (Tractor Supply Corp. or
Company). Sears, Lowes, Home Depot, Meijers, Sams, Cosco, etc. all have them
in the $500 to +++ range. And now your Canadian dollar is worth a lot more
in the States!

I moved to Arizona in 2006 after spending 60+ years in the snow belt.

"Some Guy" wrote in message ...
What are some names of big-box (and medium-box) stores in Michigan
(Detroit to Port-Huron area) that sell snowblowers?

Here in Ontario, nobody sells snowblowers in the $500 to $1100 price
range (which is a crock) so I'm going to buy one in Michigan. But to
do some comparative shopping either on the web or buy phone I need to
know who sells them.

Please post any responses (don't e-mail me).

Thanks.